Substratum Toolkit is a plugin for Substratum Theme Engine that offers a bunch of tweaks.
Guys Substratum Toolkit not work on Android 7.1.1. Some mods work on Android 6.0+ other on 7.0.
Some roms with android 7.0 can have some problems with Substratum Toolkit. We recommend to use roms with substratum OMS.
If you use themes together with this you may encounter problems on the themes or the tweaks. We can't do anything for that, sadly.
Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me which mods works or don't work with your android version.
We recommend using Substratum Toolkit without other themes. It could create interference with other overlay.
They work on Substratum Theme Engine, so you must have a ROM that supports it (stock Marshmallow does).
Like in all Substratum themes, root is ALWAYS needed to install the overlays, and you should install BusyBox too.
Also for Substratum Legacy Rom.
Substratum Toolkit has been created by me, Varefaz, and Piereligio.
Our intent is to make more and more mods easily installable and removable, without the need of reinstall the whole system if you want to remove them.
For any problem you encounter, contact us here: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
You will find the following mods divided in groups:
1) Column Settings (increases the number of columns in Settings):
- 1,2,3,4,5 Columns: the text near the icons gets hidden using the 5 columns layer.
- Ambient Display SystemUI: needed to enable Ambient Display;
- FasterLongpressSystem: decreases the delay that the system waits to consider a tap as a longpress. Once installed you need to go into Settings, Accessibility, Touch & Hold delay, select one of the 3 options, otherwise the longpress won't be changed at all;
- SilentNFC: NFC detection becomes silent. Useful for people who use NFC rings to unlock their phone.
3) NavbarDimens (it modifies the dimensions of navbar in both potrait and landscape).
- Ambient Framework: needed to enable Ambient Display;
- NoScreenOnWhenUnplug: makes the display keep turned off when you plug/unplug the cable;
- LockScreenRotation: enables the rotation in the lockscreen.
- DisableOrangeBar: navbar and statusbar don t become orange when powersave is enabled
- PowerMenùExtended: more options in the power menu
- DisableSafeVolume: when you wear headphone disable safe volume
- DisableVolumeKeySound:disable the sound when you click the volume button
6)N_Style_SystemUI: make your systemUI similar to android N;
- NoDivider: for all theme.
- Light_Divider: N_Style_SystemUI with divider for light theme version.
- Dark_Divider: : N_Style_SystemUI with divider for dark theme version.
7) Rounded Recents
8) Settings Card Dimens: You can modify the card dimens in settings
#How To Install Ambient Display:
You need to install Ambient SystemUI plus Ambient Framework. If your ROM does have ambient display functionality, don't use the ambient display overlays. They would be useless and could cause issues.
Install Substratum Theme Engine! Give consent for root permissions and try Substratum Toolkit! Select all the mods that you want and decide the various types. Install and restart (just a soft reboot)! Enjoy your new stock rom! :D
Download the wallpaper: https://goo.gl/v5rnDS